The winners of the inaugural Young Labour Best Practice Awards were announced at this weekend's National Youth Conference in Bradford.
The awards were recently created in order to celebrate the achievements of our young members and the contribution we make to the party. We received lots of nominations in all the categories and the winners were announced at a special presentation at the Youth Conference Party on Saturday night.
This year's winners were:
- Best Key Seat Campaigning – Waveney Young Labour
- Best Contribution to the Local Community - Wirral Young Labour
- Best Event – East Midlands Young Labour
- Best Recruitment Activity - London Young Labour
- Best New Young Labour Group – Warrington Young Labour
- Best Overall Young Labour Group - Redbridge Young Labour
Each of the winning groups were presented with a certificate from the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, Harriet Harman MP by the Chair of Young Labour, Simon Darvill and the NEC Youth Representative, Bex Bailey. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who took the time to nominate.