The inaugural Young Labour Best Practice Awards are an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of our young members and the contribution we make to the party.
Nominations are now open for the following categories:
- Best key seat campaigning
- Best contribution to a local community
- Best recruitment activity
- Best event
- Best new Young Labour group
- Overall Young Labour Group of the Year
Unless stated, only Young Labour groups can be nominated. Any young member (aged 14-26) can nominate in any of the categories. You can nominate in as many of the categories as you like but cannot nominate more than once for each category.
All awards will be presented at Youth Conference 2014 and some award winners will also win a prize.
To nominate, you must email YoungLabour@labour.org.uk with:
- Name of the award
- Name of your nominee
- Reason they deserve award (300 words maximum)
- A high-res photo to support your story
Nominations close on Friday 14th February at 5pm.